I have finished everything that needed to be done. All that is left is getting to the airport tomorrow. If I don't miss my flight, I will be in Utah tomorrow afternoon at 1:45 and home maybe by 4:00.
For my sister in San Diego, I am sorry that I won't be here for Thanksgiving, but thank you for the invitation. I hope to see you again soon anyway.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't feel too bad, it means that instead of slaving away all day in a hot kitchen making all kinds if good things to eat, all I have to do is go over to Josie's house and sit around and talk while she does all the work. ;-)
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض
نجار بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
Post a Comment